This course will take approximately 1-2 hours to complete. You must complete the presentation from beginning to end in order to receive credit for viewing this course. If you exit the presentation prior to completion, you will be required to start the presentation from the beginning in order to print a certificate of completion.
You are about to view Federal Information Systems Security Awareness course.
If you are unfamiliar with the design and navigation of this course, click on
“Launch Guided Tour” to view a short tutorial. To start the training, click
on “Launch Federal Information Systems Security Awareness”. If you use assistive
technology select "Launch text only version".
Launch Guided Tour
Launch Federal Information Systems Security Awareness
Launch text only version
To view the course at full screen, the display settings should be set to 800x600 pixels. Instructions to change the display settings are listed below.
1. Click on the “START” button in the lower left corner of the screen. Then click “Settings” and “Control Panel”.
2. In the Control Panel window, double-click on the “Display” icon to open it.
3. In the Display Properties dialog box, click on the tab titled “Settings”.
4. In the section titled “Screen Area”, click on the slider and drag it until “800 by 600 pixels” appears.
5. Click the OK button to accept your change. You may be required to reboot your system for the changes to take affect.